Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day Dad

Today is Fathers Day and I can't believe that this is my 12th year without my dad. We always celebrated with a family barbecue with my whole family, that included my three brothers, their wives and most of the grandchildren depending how old they were and where they lived, I have a niece and nephew who live in British Columbia and a niece in Michigan. We did still celebrate for the first year or two after dad died, but I feel it got to be too much for my mom to handle so unfortunately we stopped after that. Now my mom is with dad in heaven, we lost her as well in 2011, so now my son Ryan and I go to the cemetery for a visit instead to let them know how much we love them and miss them. So Happy Fathers Day to all the dads, especially mine who I miss dearly and always will. Love you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment