Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ketch Up With Us #44-Five Things My Son Ryan Says Constantly


  1.  First off, I missed the last Ketchup With Us because Ryan hasn't finished school yet, not until June 25th, and I've been very busy. Now I'm having a breather, so here we go. I don't know how much anyone knows about Autistic kids, but they are very repetitive when they talk saying things over and over again...usually all on the same day. Here are some examples: 1) every time the I. Movers commercial comes on he tells me he's going to see them and do we still have the tickets. 2) yes you guessed it, can he see the tickets in case they've magically disappeared. 3) when is Santa coming, usually this starts about January 1st and continues all year, I'm not kidding. 4) my birthday's coming soon...his birthday is October 7th, this also is asked for the year. 5) I saved the best for last...when is the Sears Christmas catalogue coming out, this one goes on all summer, it comes out the last week of August. But you know when all is said and done, he's my sweet boy and I wouldn't have him any other way. 

 
Ryan getting his clothes ready for the I. Movers Concert in September

7 comments:

  1. Love u Barb. Good job, I am sure your parents are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think they were. Unfortunately they're both gone now, but I'm sure they're watching us from heaven. x

      Delete
  2. I know how the boy feels! I start to think about lunch right after breakfast, and Jan. 1 is not too early to think about Christmas. High 5 to Ryan from me!

    *-Glad I found my way here from the Ketchup With Us linkup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. He's my one in a million boy. :)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6/19/2014

      Agreed. Here in New Orleans, we plan our next meal as we sit at the table eating the previous one. (Sigh) If only that weren't true.

      Thanks for linking up, Barbara. Make that two high fives for Ryan.

      Delete
    3. Agreed. Here in New Orleans, we plan our next meal as we sit at the table eating the previous one. (Sigh) If only that weren't true.

      Thank for linking up, Barbara. Make that two high fives for Ryan.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Michele, will pass on your high five. :)

    ReplyDelete