Saturday, March 21, 2015

The End of Another March Break

Well here we are, another cool Saturday afternoon but also the end of Ryan's final March Break in his school life. He will be graduating from high school this coming June. This has been not the best week weather wise, so most of our break was spent at home with the occasional visit to the library and grocery store (we live an exciting life at this time of year). It's a good thing my boy is a homebody, just give him his DVD's, books and music and he is very content. I'm very lucky in that regard. Anyway come Monday morning it's back to the daily grind again, but you know I really don't mind because I know Ryan enjoys school as much as he enjoys his home life, thank goodness.
Me & my boy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you both! I'm glad you had the week to spend time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanna, it was great.

    ReplyDelete