Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ketchup With Us # 47-Selfies

Our new Ketchup With Us is personal selfies. These are three of my personal favorites, especially the one of Ryan & myself. It was taken awhile ago but I still love it a lot. By the way, I really did get my nose pierced, it was the year my Mom died. I have never been able to make a connection between these two very different events, it was just one of those things I felt I needed to do (go figure). I know the picture of my brothers & I is not a selfie, but I couldn't resist. 
My three brothers & me 

Personal selfie earlier this year.

One of my personal favorites: my boy & me

Taken the day I got my nose pierced. No one told me it was going to hurt so much!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon, I just wish my arm was a bit longer. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/05/2014

    You are a braver woman than I am, Barbara! Love the nose ring, but so terrified of the needle to even think about getting one. I love the pic of you and Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the picture of Ryan & myself is one of my favorites. :-)

      Delete
  3. Ouch! You're braver than I am, Barbara! :)

    Thanks for linking up with KetchupWithUs. See you again on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a big ouch, but took only 2 weeks to heal & have had no problems with it. :-)

      Delete