Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tomorrow's Super Bowl: A Canadian Connection

 As everyone knows, unless you live under a rock somewhere, tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. I usually just watch the half time show, unless my N.O. Saints are playing then that's a different story altogether. This year is a different though because I found out this week that there's a Canadian guy from Scarborough, Ontario playing for the Denver Broncos, #74 Orlando Franklin. As I said he hails from Scarborough which is part of the Greater Toronto Area or GTA as we call it and went to the University of Miami on a Football Scholarship.He will be playing right tackle in tomorrow nights game so even though he doesn't play for my Saints, I hope Orlando and the Broncos win tomorrow night. It would be great for a Canadian player to win a Super Bowl ring. Go Broncos!!
#74 Orlando Franklin
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I didn't know that! Cool. Too bad they didn't win. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why Rob Ford was wearing a Broncos jersey last week. :)

    ReplyDelete