Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ketchup With Us # 29

Our assignment this week is the worst injury we ever had. Mine would have to be when I was in high school during gym period. We were practicing dribbling then throwing the ball to the person beside you. I guess I wasn't concentrating well enough because when the ball was thrown to me it bounced off the tip of my index finger. The pain shot down the length of my finger as I ran out of the gym. It ended up being so badly broken the doctor at the hospital had to finish the break so it would heal properly. The only unfortunate thing was the broken finger was on my left hand and I'm left handed so I had a lot of catching up to do because I couldn't write with the splint on and it was on for four weeks. Ever since then, I'm nervous if someone throws a basketball or any kind of ball to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment