Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Through the Years with My Autistic Son

This is my boy through the first years of his life in his various costumes. Most of his celebrating was done at school because he didn't really like trick or treating very much. We would give it a try every year, but after two or three houses he would look at me  and say "go home". I never pushed the situation just said okay and off home we would go. Even when I took him in his wheelchair it was always the same thing. I'm not sure if it was the other kids costumes that he wasn't to crazy about, but I do know he loved dressing up and even if it was a short walk around the neighborhood, it was what made him happy that counted. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
My Superman-2000

Pirate Ryan-1999

Mr. Pumpkin-2001

My Little Teletubby-1998Halloween Through the Years with My Autistic Son

No comments:

Post a Comment