Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Couldn't Believe This Happened to Me

I will start by saying that I have been on Twitter for four years now and have had my blog for just over two years. I love them both, especially the blog because of my love of writing that began in school when we were given a topic and asked to write what we called a composition or story. I found once my pen started writing I never looked up from the page until I was finished. Anyway, last week a person started following me on Twitter and I thought they sounded interesting so I followed back. So yesterday this person started asking me about my blog, I thought maybe they wanted to start their own and weren't sure how. I answered their questions as best I could and they thanked me so I thought that everything was okay. After about five minutes I noticed I had lost a follower, so I checked the service I have to see who unfollowed me, they need this on Facebook, and low and behold it was the person with all the questions, and not only did they unfollow me but also blocked me from seeing their page. I have never had this happen to me and hope it never happens again, I just don't know what to make of this. Oh by the way I did block this person as well, fair is fair. Sorry about this venting, but I do feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment