Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Beginning of the End

Well we have gotten over Ryan's first week of school and it went pretty well except for a couple of problems with his morning school bus...she made him late for school 3 out of the 4 days. The only reason he was on time the first day was because I drove him myself. This is also the last year of Ryan's high school days. As he is Autistic, he goes to high school for 7 years instead of the usual 4 years. He doesn't realize or understand this is nearing the end for him, but hopefully by next June he will...maybe. Anyway, we will carry on with this year & see what happens, maybe at his graduation? I still have my doubts. P.S. 3 weeks today we will be in The Living Arts Center in Mississauga...our hometown, to see Imagination Movers in concert & to meet them at the Meet & Greet. Ryan can't wait!! 
Ryan's first day back at school

Holding his I. Movers tickets

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete