Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ketchup With Us #41-Blog Hop:Once Upon A Time

I have borrowed Michele's idea and will talk about one of my favorite television shows...Once Upon A Time. If you like fairy tales or fairy tale characters, this show's for you. Its characters have both fairy tale names and modern day names eg: Snow White's modern day name is Mary Margaret, Prince Charming is David...you get the picture. It's set in a small town called Story Brooke in the great state of Maine in the middle of a forest...yep a forest. It is now in it's third season with one more to go before the two hour season finale and then no more until it starts again in September, to long a wait in my opinion because it's never shown in reruns. So for anyone who has never seen this show, check it out, you might just become a fan just like I did, you never know. 

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this show. Hmm. Sounds interesting though. Have you seen "Motive"? It's filmed here in Canada (I think in BC), and it's sooooo good. It's on tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen commercials for this show. It looks interesting. And sometimes a little spooky. But I guess that's fairy tales for you. :)

    Thank for linking up with Ketchup, Barbara. Come back and see us again on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the kind of show you could get addicted too. See you on the 15th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen motive, it's really good. Another Canadian favorite is Murdoch Mysteries, made here in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete