Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ketchup With Us #40- Blog Hop

It's that time again...Ketchup With Us time. As usual Mel and Michele have given us our choice of re posting a former blog or writing a ten minute timed new blog. I again have chosen the later, but this one has a bit of a twist to it because I have chosen to write about 4 of the greatest men I ever had the pleasure to meet. They are a kids rock band known as The Imagination Movers and when I say they're the most talented, kind guys I've ever met, these words come from my heart. My son Ryan & I were fortunate enough to meet them at the meet & greet after one of their concerts in 2012 and as some of you know my boy is Autistic, but he took to them as if he knew them all his life, especially Dave and Scott, even though Rich and Smitty are also super guys. If you look at the picture I have enclosed, you'll notice Scott is holding both of Ryan's hands, that was because the floor was slippery and Ryan was very nervous walking on it, bad motor skills, so he held on to Scott for dear life. All of the guys spent time with us and signed Ryan's cap for him. I think what I'm saying is that if you ever get a chance to see these awesome guys perform in your town, especially if you have a Special Needs child or even if you don't do yourself a favor and go see them in concert...you won't be disappointed. I know they will be on tour sometime over this year and I hope they make it back to my hometown of Mississauga, Ontario or within driving distance , I need some knew pictures! One more thing, I'm honored to be twitter friends with Dave and Scott's lovely wives Gretchen and Michele...yes our Ketchup With Us Michele. Oh, I love you to Mel! 
The Imagination Movers, Ryan & myself

3 comments:

  1. Glad it's been such a good experience for Ryan, Barbara. Those types of moments making special impacts on us as moms, too. Thanks for linking up with us again. Please come back and see us on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele, I meant every word of what I wrote, you have a super hubby and so do all the other Mover wives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/25/2014

    pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete