Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ketchup With Us # 32

This has been our getting the house ready for Christmas weekend. This has meant decorating our tree, I always leave everything where Ryan puts them. It also means starting to think about making Santa's list which seems to get longer every year. What I enjoy the most though is watching all the Christmas Specials and movies on television with my boy. The only thing I really miss is not having my parents around anymore. They also loved this time of year. But after all is said, this is definitely my favorite time of the year. Oh, and visiting with my brother and sister-in-law over the holidays. My other two brothers live to far away, one in Pennsylvania & one in St. John's Newfoundland, so it will be calling time with them.
Ryan's decorations

Our Christmas Tree 2013

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete