Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ketchup With Us # 27

The subject for today is what we love about Fall. I would have to say #1 for me is the leaves changing color. We have been having an unusual stretch of warm weather, so our leaves are a little behind schedule, but I was able to find a few trees to show you. Also our apples are now in season ripe and ready to be picked. You can go to one of the many farms in our area and pick your own, my Ryan and his classmates will be going to one of these farms sometime this month. I do love this time of year and would miss the cooler air and being able to turn on my heater stove in the evening. This is the reason Fall or Autumn is one of my favourite seasons of the year.
Starting to turn at last
Keeping things warm and cosy


Starting to fall

No comments:

Post a Comment