Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another Rainy Day


Well here I am again, another miserable rainy Saturday. It started last night about 9pm and hasn't relented yet. So what do you do on such a day besides write a blog, which I love by the way, you watch a Disney classic movie with your son, which in our case was Bambi. Now, to make it totally different we didn't watch it on our Blue Ray Disk player or our DVD player, no we watched it on our VCR, you know the machine that plays video cassettes, we all remember those don't we? Ryan still has quite a collection of these and even though I have replaced a lot of them with the updated versions, whenever he wants to watch a movie with me these are what he brings me. I baby this machine the best I can because I don't know where you can buy these anymore...except maybe on ebay but who knows what kind of shape there in. So that's how we have spent our day, I hope you're enjoying your Saturday!
Bambi, the video


No comments:

Post a Comment